What is SEO? SEO is optimizing your website for search engines
Netphiles News • February 2, 2017
As part of Netphiles’ website development, we take into consideration by making sure that website has been optimized with SEO’s basic features. We will carefully evaluate websites before launching to make sure ALL the elements below are met without costing an arm and a leg.
Here are few basic SEO features that will rank your website higher on search engines:
1. Researching keywords related to your business or service.
2. Placing keywords where they matter most such as in site title, domain name, description, tagline, blog categories, page titles and page content.
3. Placing links internally on your website’s relevant pages
4. Using permalinks with keywords instead of random generated numbers.
5. Images/music/heavy graphics/plugins are ALL optimized for faster page load.
6. Describing images with keywords in your site topic, image titles, and alt attributes.
7. Creating content rich pages for better search engine crawl on your website.